True Link has an amazing support and account management team that truly cares about our customers and is constantly growing as our customer base rapidly scales. We are in the unique position of being a tech company that materially changes its customers lives for the better, and we are looking for someone who is excited about creating the world’s best customer experience for a group of people who have traditionally been underserved and neglected by financial institutions.
We are looking for someone who is exceptionally smart to set the tone for the most critical part of our company's operations. Your job will be to manage, coach, and collaborate with the support team. You’ll model excellent support and account management directly with our customers, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive phenomenal support from our team via phone and email. You’ll also be responsible for continuously improving our processes, systems, and training. You will come to know our customers best, and this will enable you to shape how our products and services evolve. You’ll be an influential member of the company’s leadership team, with the expectation that you are continuously growing in your role and expanding your impact and domain of responsibilities.
- Inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and caring for our customers and team
- Lead by example by providing unrivaled, near superhuman customer support via phone and email
- Identify issues, analyze data, and come up with solutions to continuously improve our product, services, and customer experience
- Manage all support and account management operations and employees on a daily basis
- Manage training and professional development of all support team members
- Define a best-in-class customer experience and onboarding process
- Become an expert on our customers and advocate for them across the entire company
- A desire to have a large scope of responsibility and a big impact on customers, team, and company
- Demonstrated leadership experience and an understanding of the dynamics involved in team management — you have exceptional interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- A genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team; you feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential, and you support them in reaching it
- Prior experience doing customer support or client services; you know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy, and you love that
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an exceptional ability to explain complex issues clearly and succinctly
- An aptitude for creative problem solving and love working collaboratively across teams to implement solutions
- Big-picture thinking plus operational chops — you’re that rare person who can hold an expansive vision in your mind while paying attention to the details that will turn it into a reality