This is a unique opportunity to advance True Link’s mission by having a deep impact on our team members’ work lives. You’ll do this by providing all team members with a high quality of customer support for any HR questions they may have, and by ensuring that every last detail is set in our HR information system, performance management platform, expense reporting system, and other related people operations vendors and platforms. This role is for someone who is extremely detail-oriented and organized, and a strong written and verbal communicator, who brings composure and good judgment to their work and interactions. And, you have to love paperwork and contracts! And you should be someone who gets excited to dive into a new tech platform and quickly become the resident technical expert in it.
What you’ll do:
- Manage HR systems and processes for payroll, benefits, paid-time-off, expense reporting, performance management, applicant tracking, and business registrations (i.e.: Gusto, Expensify, Reflektive, lots more!), proactively being on the front lines of all details, deadlines, and vendor relationships.
- Ensure all team members have all the information and support they need to work at their best by smoothly and easily using our HR tech platforms. You’ll be their “tech support” and draft instructions & trainings, regularly troubleshoot any HR tech issues, and become the resident technical expert in these platforms.
- Answer team members’ individual questions on all HR topics with clear, prompt answers, making judgment calls and escalating any complex questions to the Director of People Operations. You’ll use insights and data to draft new people operations policies as needed on the company wiki.
- Manage team member records and ensure all are in compliance with state training and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the finance team on tracking HR-related transactions and reporting on important details.
- You’ll also facilitate contracts management, signing and tracking across the company.
- Support logistics, planning and tracking of a range of other HR and people operations projects as they arise.
Why you'll love us:
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people we serve.
- Our customers are not only grateful but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us and we love them back.
- You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat each other like we treat our customers: with 100% respect and dignity. Diversity and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously and welcome team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- You’ve got the flexibility to work from home anywhere in the US in this role - or from any of our offices in SF, Denver, Phoenix or Kingston, NY - where we provide lunch and lots of friendly, caring people. Oh, and we're open to this role being part-time or full-time!
This job description is subject to change at any time. This is an at-will position.
Please note: Inclusion is one of True Link’s company values. We stand against forms of discrimination based on personal characteristics (gender, race, sexual orientation, etc.) and we correct each other when we don't live up to those values. Inside of True Link, we don't replicate the unfairness of the outside world. Instead, we strive to create a fair environment where people succeed based on the quality of their work. TL;DR: no bozos, no jerks!
We are a mission-driven, venture-backed startup growing quickly into a large financial enterprise. We solve complex, life-changing problems for older adults, people with disabilities, and people recovering from addiction, all of whom are often neglected by the financial services industry.
It is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives, whether it’s our True Link Prepaid Visa Card saving a retiree from losing thousands of dollars of his savings to scams and fraud or our best-in-class Trust Solutions platform helping a guardian manage her client’s disbursements and long-term spending plan.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our San Francisco-based team. (TL DR: No bozos, no jerks.)