Joining the True Link sales team is just right for you if you’re a sales superstar and you’ve ever thought, “I’d love to work at a company where the product really changes people’s lives,” or “This job would be easier if our customers were obsessed with our product.” To give you a sense, during cold calls, prospects frequently say things like, “Wow. Thanks for calling. I’ve been looking for something like this!” and “I can’t believe no one ever thought of this before!”
As a Sales Representative, you will represent True Link to partners and potential customers at conferences, in presentations, in live and web demos, on inbound calls, in outbound calls, and through emails. On our scrappy sales team, you’ll do a little bit of everything — from making deals with CEOs to cold calling lists of prospects.
- Someone who loves interacting with other people and evangelizing something you believe in
- Known for your excellent communication skills and ability to connect with people
- A storyteller who is comfortable talking to anyone, anywhere
- Honest, trustworthy, and professional
- Focused on results: You won’t rest until you’ve achieved your goal, whether that’s closing a deal, calling every lead on your list, or pitching in to help out a teammate
- Resourceful: You find obstacles exciting, because they give you an opportunity to develop a creative solution
- Persistent: You’re known for your follow through
- Collaborative: You’re excited to pitch in wherever you can help and eager to create respectful, supportive relationships with your colleagues and customers
- An experienced salesperson or evangelizer: You know this is what you’re great at and you want to do it every day
We’re offering a competitive salary and benefits, a meaningful equity stake, lunches and snacks, and the opportunity to work with a talented, mission-driven team.
To apply for a job, email email@example.com.
We’re always hiring, so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated.