How we protect your money and your identity.
To ensure the security of all your transactions, we:
- Use strong and up-to-date encryption to secure your communications with us.
- Use security best practices to secure your data stored with us as well as the communication of that data with our partners (VPNs, SSL/TLS, data at rest encryption).
- All of our servers are protected by network and host-based firewalls.
- All administrator access requires two-factor authentication.
- Critical infrastructure is also protected by two-factor authentication.
True Link Financial will never ask for your full card number or password by email or over the phone. If you are asked for this information please hang up the phone or do not reply to the email, and alert us by forwarding the suspicious email to email@example.com, or sending us an email about a suspicious call.