Here’s how it works
Order the True Link Visa® Prepaid Card
Block high-risk stores, set spending limits, and more
Stay in-the-know with alerts and spending history
A reloadable Visa card to make your life easier
Easy-to-setup, and only lets cardholders spend the money loaded on the Visa card
- Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Add funds from an existing bank, and reload the card as needed
- Funds are FDIC insured¹ and all cards are covered by Visa's Zero Liability Policy¹
Use the True Link Spending Monitor to help protect daily spending and helps prevent against fraud by customizing where the card works, and where it doesn’t
- Block trouble spots like liquor stores and casinos
- Allow or block access to cash and ATMs
- Set spending limits for certain stores and categories of spending
- Our Scamwatch blocks predatory merchants and businesses
Get real-time alerts via text message³ or email to stay informed, when it matters most
- Know when, where, and how funds are being spent
- Get notified when a purchase is blocked or spending limits are reached
- Add caregivers and family members as needed, so everyone’s in the loop
Easily add funds from an existing bank account
Connect a bank
to add funds
or recurring transfers
We’ll notify you when the balance is low
Hear from our clients
Choose the right plan for you
Life’s complex, we get it - we’re here to make things simpler
It only takes 5 minutes; take the first step today.Get started
We’re here to make your job easier
- Order, fund, and manage hundreds of Visa cards at once, to save yourself time and streamline your workflows
- Automated trust disbursements and reporting to give you responsible oversight
- Your clients use our tools to check their balances – so they’re not calling you!
Frequently asked questions
The card administrator manages the True Link Visa Card. This administrator can be a family member, friend, professional, or someone else who helps manage another’s finances. Managing a True Link Visa Card means a variety of things, like being responsible for ordering the Visa card, putting the settings in place for how the funds can and cannot be used, adding money, scheduling fund transfers, updating account information, and more.
It depends. You can choose to block or allow withdrawals at ATMs based on the needs of the cardholder.
You can also block access to cash in a variety of ways including: blocking withdrawals inside a bank (i.e., getting cash from a teller at a bank), blocking cash-back at time of purchase, setting daily cash withdrawal limits, and setting monthly cash withdrawal limits.
If a True Link Visa Card has been lost or stolen, you can immediately disable the Visa card to prevent additional transactions and protect against fraud. If the Visa card needs to be replaced, you can close the account and order a replacement. All of this can be done online, via our 24/7 automated phone system (1-866-984-8576), or by speaking with a Customer Support representative at (1-866-984-8576) during standard business hours. Once the new Visa card arrives and is activated, any funds remaining on the lost Visa card will be automatically transferred to the new Visa card.
Yes, because the True Link Visa Card is a reloadable prepaid card, this means that purchases can only be made using money that has been added to the account. Additionally, many card administrators help their cardholders stay on a budget by scheduling recurring daily, weekly, or monthly transfers. This way cardholders receive funds when they need them -- without spending beyond their means.
For those supporting someone in recovery, where additional budgeting support can help rebuild independence, the True Link Next Step Visa Card allows you to specify monthly, weekly, or daily budgets. Contact us to learn more.